The Volunteer State has set itself up for a replay of its 1926 Scopes Monkey Trial humiliation. And the ACLU attorney who won Kitzmiller v. Dover can’t wait.
- Mainers look to Colorado for lessons learned on marijuana legalization – WCSH-TV
- Seattle sends 330 warning letters to medical marijuana shops: Time’s running out – seattlepi.com (blog)
- Despite de Blasio’s Promise, Marijuana Arrests Persist in New York – New York Times
- Church officials concerned about medical marijuana in East Dundee – Elgin Courier News
- War on marijuana unconstitutional, doctors testify in federal court Monday – SFGate (blog)