The Volunteer State has set itself up for a replay of its 1926 Scopes Monkey Trial humiliation. And the ACLU attorney who won Kitzmiller v. Dover can’t wait.
- DC May Vote To Legalize Pot. Then What? – DCist.com
- No Federal Response Yet On Medical Marijuana Waiver – WGRZ-TV
- Trial of marijuana-based drug offers hope to kids with epilepsy – Houston Chronicle
- Kennedy: Are We Ready For Big Tobacco-Style Marketing For Marijuana? – NPR
- Vegas OKs 26 medical marijuana dispensaries – Las Vegas Review-Journal